Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Figuratively socked in the face, literally gushing blood.

This week is nutty. We're working out some beautiful new merch super last minute before we skip down the coast on Saturday, music video discussions and progress, played with Sloan and the Tripwires at the Croc last night under a pseudonym. Shhhh....

The mirror in the bathroom backstage, just making an observation.

Today I decided to hang out with my mom since I was gone for my birthday, have hardly seen her since I got back and am about to leave again. We visited our friend Iris at her restaurant Thanh Vi (the one on the U-District, Seattle folks). She always feeds us so well! We had Vietnamese coffee (which I'd bathe in if I could), spring rolls (my favorite I've had anywhere. If I get a craving for them out of town, I'm S.o.L. until I'm in Seattle)...


...mango salad with shrimp...

...and chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment