Saturday, April 10, 2010

I thought it was a bird...

Having to stay alone in bed for a few days does terrible things to my head. That should probably never happen. Despite being functional again, it's a fight to not miss playing shows every night and laughing with people I adore who live far away from me. But I am fighting, and my weapons include gorgeous brand new music and the promise/threat of gorgeous brand new music from 

...and, you know, those favorites I keep writing about.

I've also been keeping myself occupied with piano and violin on top of my typical instruments. Maybe I'll be competent with them someday! I'm spending at least 10 hours a day making music right now learning other people's songs, practicing and writing a ton. I want to start something similar to Jonathan Coulton's "Thing a Week," but that might wait a minute because...

I just put up audition videos for Glee. Yeah, really. Go look at them if you don't believe me... or if you just want to see me play "Rehab" with a ukulele! And if you feel inclined to "give me a gold star," I sure won't stop you. 

We'll be back on tour in about a month. I posted some of our dates coming up, and you'd better believe I'm about to start ticking down days.

No comments:

Post a Comment