Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Potentially Interesting Places #3

It's a late one today, sorry! I decided to take it back a bit and play "Once Electric." This is a song I wrote on the ukulele that Connecticut Four adopted. We played it much louder. Since the first tour I ever went on was to the midwest and south with CT4 last year, I felt my heartstrings tugged at a little extra along this past Visqueen tour. (Sidenote, Rachel did some guest backing vocals on the Connecticut Four recording of this song!)

Today's Potentially Interesting Place was the Larsen Lake Blueberry Farm in Bellevue, WA. Challenges faced included: my cold I've been fighting off since Missoula, the super squishy and wet ground (I got some pretty epic wet-butt while trying to set up the camera), finding a place in a blueberry bush to hold a camera, and maybe this isn't so much a challenge, but a lot of folks walking past can get distracting. I imagine when people see someone playing ukulele and singing in a blueberry field it looks ridiculous, but the thing is... it is ridiculous. I'm ridiculous.

Aaaaaanyway...


Songs in Potentially Interesting Places #3 from Cristina Bautista on Vimeo.

"You're out of my life! ...except for forever!"

2 comments:

  1. Your smiling in this one.....

    :)

    Love it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Fantastic! I freaking Love that song. It makes me happy every time it pops up on my iPod :P
    Great Job! I can't wait to see more of these :D

    ReplyDelete