Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Potentially Interesting Places #5

Oh man. Technical difficulties were all over the place yesterday. Finally got the video up today! Jeeeeeez.

I've decided that every 5th video will be a cover. I'm making up all kinds of fun additional challenges here. Every 5 videos, maybe a new theme or instrument or something! What do you think? This being my fifth, I chose to cover my favorite song in the whole world,  Modern English's "I Melt With You." No matter where I am or what I'm doing, I'll stop if the song comes on. I mean, I'll even pull my car over half the time. So... here's my version of "I Melt With You" performed in the Georgetown P-Patch in Seattle, WA. It doesn't have the rolling toms I love in the original version, but it is dedicated to Adam Smith (who encouraged me to sing in an IHoP at midnight). "You've seen the difference..."

Songs in Potentially Interesting Places #5 from Cristina Bautista on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT IDEA! Good song choice. Honestly, I am amazed at all you accomplish while on tour. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete